Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Can I play minor songs on the major harps?

Yeaaaaahhhh....

I want to play ANYTHING like Warren!   ONE of these days,  he'll find time to
give me a couple of diatonic lessons in just how he's  "faking it"  :)

Anyone who doesn't yet know how phenomenally SWEET a player he  is...there's
a small audio clip floating out there from SPAH 2006...don't  remember who has
it.  Maybe it could be rerun?

Elizabeth

"Yeah, when I grow up I want to be able to fake like my uncle  Warren
smokey-joe