Re: [Harp-L] Hi

Hi Sergei,

Welcome! I guess you speak Russian or Ukrainian, so you can also check some info shared in our forum of Kyiv Harmonica Club:
www.harmonica.org.ua/harpforum

Best,

Alex

Sincerely yours,

Alexander Savelyev
Project Assistant

OSCE Project Co-ordinator in Ukraine
16, Striletska St.,
Kyiv, 01034, Ukraine
Tel.:  +38 044 492 0382
Cell.: +38 050 441 6238
Fax:  +38 044 492 0383
E-mail:  Alexander.Savelyev@xxxxxxxx

>>> Serguei Volkov <svolkov@xxxxxxxxx> 08.05.2007 0:10:15 >>>
Hi All,

My name is Sergei Volkov, I've just joined the list
from Belgium. I had been reading the archives for
awhile, and found them quite informative.

I've been playing harmonica on and off for over 10
years now, and I'm 24. I'm also a guitarist and
songwriter. Currently I'm learning chromatic.

Nice to meet you all!

Greetings from Belgium,

Sergei

~