Date: Sun, 06 May 2007 11:57:37 -0700
From: fjm <mktspot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] an intriguing workshop
To: h-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>

http://www.kerrville-music.com/harmonica.htm

I actually heard about this workshop from a friend who is planning on attending. It is buried on the gig list under Kenny sultan's gigs with Tom Ball. I think it merits a mention so I'll point it out. I met Tom a very long time ago. He did a workshop as an adjunct to a blues festival performance the next day. A very nice guy if I had the time I'd be headed to Kerrville. fjm