[Harp-L] Seydels, Weltmeister, and Bushman reed / slot lenghts

3 questions, just curious:
I see in the Slots section of Pat Missin's site that the newer Seydels,
Weltmeister, and Bushman harps are listed together and all have the same  slot
lengths.  Therefore I assume they all use the same  reedplate.  Who is the actual
manufacturer?
  Is Weltmeister still in business?
  Also I see on Sydel's site, their Blues Favorite is different than  the
ones i bought a half year ago, with different covers and different comb  material
(aluminum).  I may have missed this on Harp-L, but has Seydel  changed this
model recently?
ron