[Harp-L] Bluegrass & Country Harmonica Seminar at SPAH

Hello folks. I have been getting emails and phone calls from fellow
Bluegrass & Country harmonica players that like to attend my seminars at the  SPAH
conventions, asking who are my guest presenters with me this coming August.
First, I cannot be there this year since I am performing concerts during the
convention dates. I am performing Bluegrass concerts opening for recording
artist,  Rhonda Vincent, and I am also performing Blues concerts with  recording
artist, Jimmie Bratcher. However, I plan on presenting next year at  SPAH, my
Bluegrass & Country Harmonica seminar with five other guests, that  you won't
want to miss out on. Cara Cook will be part of the Joe  Filisko workshop this
year at SPAH, and I know she will have valuable tips  on the Art of Bluegrass
Harmonica. Thank you for your support, and I hope to see  you all next year at
SPAH.    Tulsa  Read