[Harp-L] how to save a video on your computer

On a dial-up server, it can take a long time to DL a long  video.  Here's how
I save videos to  my computer:
  I first go to a video site like YouTube and click the video i want  to see.
 As it starts to load, the URL (address) appears in the browser's  field.  I
highlight the url, then copy it, using my right mouse.  I no  longer need the
YouTube site so I cancel out of it.  I go to keepvid.com  and, using my right
mouse, paste the url into the empty field in the  green box, then hit the
download button to the right.
  This places the url to a different box below.  Then I  click the "Download
Link" button.  A box will pop up asking u  if I want to open or save.  I click
Save.  In a new box that pops  up, u must name it.  Be sure to end your name
with the suffix ".flv"  without the quotes.  If u forget to do this, after u
download, it will not  play.  If I forget to use the .flv extension, I rename
it later by  highlighting the file and using my right mouse.
  Before any video will play, u need an FLV player, which is available  for
free on Keepvid.com.  U want the green button on the right, which near  the top
of the site.
Ron