[Harp-L] Subject: Re: WHO'S WITH ME?

Daniel Bernard writes:  (majorly snipped) " I know what you are  going to say"

...umm.  Beg to differ.  MY suggestion is: since you come  across as an
increasingly unhappy individual carrying on just a wee bit  too long about a
particular brand of harmonicas?  stop playing  them.  Switch.  Lots of other choices
out there.  Seems  simple, doesn't it?

Alternate solution?  Move to Europe.

...and if it wasn't clear before...I'm so NOT "with you".

Elizabeth