Re: Re: [Harp-L] magnets

I wish this magnet was strong enough so I could use use my harp as a
fridge magnet ;-)

now seriously, any ideas what is it for?

best regards

Kenji

On 5/4/07, Garry Hodgson <garry@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Joe and Cass Leone <leone@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Speaking of crystals I have a suspicion that Jason Ricci cheats. I
> think his harps are powered by di-lithium crystals.
> How else could one play at warp speed? When I tried to check them
> out, I was met with a force field.

have a close look next time you see him. you may not be far off.

----
Garry Hodgson, Senior Software Geek, AT&T CSO

nobody can do everything, but everybody can do something.
do something.