[Harp-L] AKG wireless for harp

Hi Guys,

I have worked with AKG and they have been very supportive of what I have been trying to achieve, ie a wireless harp. Take a look at the pics attached to see what I mean. It isn`t just producing the kit that is important there is a lot of behind the scenes work that goes on that people don`t always appreciate but is neccessary. For example, a lot of testing has to be done to satisfy the certification process and this costs. AKG have put all the Harmonix kit through CE certification as well as the equivalent Federal Communications Commission (FCC) in the USA. That is a serious commitment to build quality and sound reproduction. You can`t say that about a lot of kit on the market right now and I would venture to guess that if you asked to see the documentation behind some of these companies` claims it wouldn`t be there to check..!! So, don`t always go for the cheapest option it may not be what you think it is.

Regards
Richard Smith (the English one)
www.harmonix-harmonica.co.uk