[Harp-L] Meteor amps "Mini Meat"

Hello folks. I'm sending this out to let everyone know that the new smaller Meteor is finally done. I've been
working on this amp on and off for a long time now and finally she's been completed and tested very successfully.
This amp covers a lot of ground. It's a 20 watt and a 30 watt amp in one and has a line out for the big gig's
where you just need more. With the Mini Meat you have the option of running two 6V6's for 20 watts or two 6L6's for 30 watts.
There's a switch on the amp to go between the 2 setups and either way it sounds incredible. I had the opportunity
to gig the amp last Sunday night and was blown away by it's ability to cut right through 2 guitars and a huge drum kit.
Last night I brought it out to a John Nemeth gig for John to use and from the crowd the sound was just huge. John was playing
with Junior Watson and as usual they both sounded great (go to johnnemethblues.com to get the schedule and see this act, it
was amazing). Tonight in Syracuse John will be using the amp again. For pictures and details keep your eyes on my web site
at meteoramps.com .  I hope to have pictures and video clips up in the next few day's. At this point the amp is going for
$1350 + shipping. After the first run I'll look at the actual build cost and re price the amp accordingly if necessary. The lead time for the
first run will be 6 to 8 weeks on a first come, first serve basis with an $800 deposit.

Here's the specs for the amp....

19" wide x 22" tall x 9-1'2" tapering up to 7" wide
approximately 35 lbs.
20 watts through two 6V6 power tubes
30 watts through two 6L6 power tubes
10,000 watts through the huge pa with the line out
one 10" and two 8" speakers (possibly one 10" and two 6"x9" in the near future as an option)
Volume, Meat, Tone & Presence controls

Please feel free to contact me with any questions

Peace,
Scooter
Meteor Amplifiers
meteoramps.com