[Harp-L] jason ricci video

In a message dated 5/3/2007 8:19:12 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
harp-l-request@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

Does anyone know what jason's microphone set up is in this amazing   video?
Hard to get a good look at it.

Fwiw, Jason told me that he is now using the Shure SM57 because of feedback
problems he was encountering with his other mic (i assume the Electro Voice
RE10).
  Also fwiw, a non-harp player who i sent the video to opined  that the video
was too long for his tastes and that he watched a few  YouTube videos of
Butterfield, which were great.
  Oh, to have high speed - on dial up, these videos take an hour or so  to
load.  So i load and save them on my pc using keepvid.com, which i  learned
about here on harp-L.  If anyone wants to hear how save a video,  lemme know.
ron - FL Keys