[Harp-L] Daytona Beach this Weekend...

I will be flying down to the Daytona Beach area for a gig this weekend. I
will be MC'ing, DJ'ing and blowing some harp with an acoustic guitar player
for a wedding on the beach!  Looks like I will have Sunday afternoon and
evening open. Anybody know of anything interesting happening on the 6th?
This will be a fun gig. Even the groom will be in shorts and a t-shirt!
Beach, BBQ and the blues what a way to start married life :-)

WBee