[Harp-L] Re: Performance report: Rod Piazza and the Mighty Flyers

Haka Harri wrote:
Richard Hunter <turtlehill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
He fronted a band with Henry See on guitar and vocals, Piazza's
wife Honey on piano and keyboard bass, and a great drummer whose name I didn't catch.

A good report by Richard but especially in the case of such great musicians I would add the full names of everybody if you mention their roles in the band. Henry Carvajal plays guitar in The Mighty Flyers (never heard him nicknamed See but could be wrong) and David Kida is on drums.

Harri

Thanks, the guitarist was announced as Henry See (C) from the stage. Glad to know the real name, and also the drummer's.

Regards, Richard Hunter