Re: [Harp-L] Grammy show report + CD

> I have been grinning from ear to ear pretty much nonstop since Thursday
night, and I am very grateful to have been part of this wonderful show.  You
can read more about the evening in this press release.

>   The CD can be ordered from my website (digital downloads available too)
or CDBaby.  Thanks all...
>   SAJ

Bob says:

Sounds great. Musical heaven indeed.

I wonder if you could shoot us a couple of links,,for convenience sake.

One to your website, another to the press release, if it's online.