-----Original Message-----
From: matthewsmart@xxxxxxxxx

Ok harp friends. I am getting frustrated playing with my bullet mic
tonight.

So, I have a fender super two 10 amp and a Rod Piazza custom bullet mike.
The mic sounds great, it is really hot...BUT after playing into regular
shure mics and Jim Mcbride's bottle of blues, I just can't get used to it.
I can get a tight grip, the distorted sound, but I just don't feel as agile
as when I am playing with a smaller mic or acoustic.

Does this make me less of a harp player? I am a traditionalist and I have
always thought I HAVE to play a bullet mic. But I am sick of it. I just want
something that is comfortable to hold, let's my hands do more and sounds
nasty.