[Harp-L] Adding Reverb to live recording

Tim Moyer said."I'm sure it's possible -- dependent of course on the recording setup --
to add reverb post-recording "live", meaning to record the track dry
but render it during playing with *some* reverb."

  Inner Ear Studios in Arlington, VA recorded us live and added textures later. When we mixed it the next day Don Zientara was able to do alot from the 24-track analog tape before burning it on the CD...He is top shelf. http://www.innerearstudio.com/

Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.