[Harp-L] BOSE PAS System update....

BOSE PAS is old news. BOSE L1 is the next generation upgrade.

Having developed a personal sound philosophy (that has proven successful in application) using the BOSE PAS for 2 years, there were some issues raised in my own mind over this system. Amazingly, the new L1 system with additional supporting product has addressed all of my concerns and offered typically BOSE solutions (elegant, simple and compact).

Information can be found on www.bose.com.  Click on the "musicians" link to view the new systems.

The Iceman