[Harp-L] Mouse vs. Hog-20 portable amps

Jim, we played one of these at Greg's house in Dallas.  I don't know if you played it there but to me the sound is much better than the Hog20 in my experience.  If you have good batteries in the Mouse you should have no problems.  You can always put new one in if needed.  Just make sure it comes with a  charger.  The chargers are hard to find.  If you need help finding one feel free to contact me offlist.

  Thanks,

  BrianP

  http://www.harpgear.com

Brian Purdy