[Harp-L] Re: Interesting YouTube clip on 'King of Delta

As I wrote in the Youtube comments, the deal with the devil is a great myth
that Robert may or may not have conjured himself, but he definitely enjoyed
the notoriety from it.  What really happened is that he practically locked
himself in a room for several months and played until his fingers bled.  I
believe that's where our term "woodshedding" came from.  There is no
substitute for PRACTICE, and that's why I'm still a mediocre harp player.

Jonathan Metts