Re: VS: [Harp-L] Out of the box vs customising

Start cracking open a few harps.  Tinker with them and test.
  You will probably end up with a few unsuccessful experiments.

  But, the first time somehting goes right, you'll be hooked.  Every harp you adjust will be better than the last in some way.

  Get Rupert Oysler's DVD set.  It is ABSOLUTELY worth the money (no affiliation).

Haka Harri <harri.haka@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
  I drool for a 911 but am happy with a VW. The Porsche wouldn't make me a better driver inasmuch a customised harp would make me a better player. The added value of better equipment is, of course, even better sound than you would otherwise achieve.

I'll always opt for the talented player with humble equipment vs someone stacked up with the latest gear but not knowing what to do with it.

Harri