[Harp-L] Harmonica Player Website Links

Hope all is well.

Pocket Full of Soul: The Harmonica Documentary is gearing up to launch
our website www.pocketfullofsoulmovie.com.  As part of the website, we
are going to have a "links" page.   If you have been interview for the
film or have some interesting harmonica website - we want to give
viewers the opportunity to highlight your name from our website and be
directed to your website.  Before we add the link, we wanted to get
permission from you.  Please email me and let me know if this is
agreeable to you.

In addition, if you would like to allow us to use one of your songs to
play on our website in a sort of radio random play format- please let
me know.

Thanks for your continued support and stay tuned for more updates.

Todd Slobin