Re: [Harp-L] Amp question and advice

Seeing the post from Richard about the Boss  Bassman pedal has prompted me to
want to ask a couple of questions of those more  in the know than me about
playing harp through an amp. I have acquired a Pierce  electronic head. It's
about as good an amp as I've played through that doesn't  have tubes including
the Roland amp that all the jazz guys use. It has two  separate amps together I
think, and I was thinking of setting one side up for  guitar and the other for
harp and use a 2 12 cab with one speaker disconnected.  Has anybody here had
any experience with a Pierce head? I'd like to get a good  tube sound but I
have to do things on an extreme budget so I have in mind  getting a Digitech
foot pedal for both instruments and maybe a tube pre amp.  Somebody help please,
I'm not much of a gear guy but I do know what sounds good  to me, and I would
like to save time by using the expertise here on the  list.

         BiscuitBoy Blues
             Randy