Re: [Harp-L] Visualizing the harp's layout

When the music is flowing and  all is well I don't visualize anything. I just
am. The music is me and I'm the  music. It becomes an extension of my id. Zen
and the art of harp licks. But when  I have to do something new or very
difficult I visualize what it was like when I  finally nailed it in practice and
let it flow. Failing that I try and visualize  sneaking out the back door before
the ghost of Robert Johnson brings about swamp  funk to my harmonica's.
         Randy

In a message dated 3/23/2007 5:40:47 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,