Re: [Harp-L] In ear monitors with harp

Hey Bryan,
 I've been using the Shure PSM 200 system for a year or so. I have  upgraded
the ear buds to the Westone UM-3. In general, I love using the in  ears. As
Tim writes, there are potential problems. House soundmen sometimes  complain, as
it gives them something else to do. Sometimes I get my own  mix, which is
great,  sometimes I get the bed mix, sometimes I can't use  them at all. It
depends on what the board set-up & snake situation  is.
The PSM 200 has a two channel mixer, so I run the band mix into one channel
& my miced harp amp into the other. It is great to always be able to hear
yourself. I got the system because my band is TOO LOUD, & I didn't like the
ringing ears the day after a show. It has really helped my singing. I've gotten
good at popping one bud a little ways out for stage communication or to beef up
 the drum sound.
.
Later,
Rosco

_may.be  au.gust_ (http://www.maybeaugust.com/)   website

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playlistId=1890315
55&s=143441&i=189032015

buy  CDs, sample music:CD Baby: maybe august

_myspace -  www.myspace.com/maybeaugust_ (http://www.myspace.com/maybeaugust)