From: ceudoazul@xxxxxxxxx
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 19:21:23 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [Harp-L] Re: In ear monitors for harp

Bryan,
Etymotic has custom-made musicians ear plugs (require a audiologist to take
castings of ear canal) that I have used for LOUD jams and they are comfortable
and allow the music to still "come through". On their website;
www(dot)etymotic.com, they advertise a monitor earplug.
Brian

blyburn@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
"Does anyone have experince with in-ear monitors? We have been looking
at the Shure PSM200 system. How does the system compare to floor
wedges? Do you have to mic your harp amp to hear it or do you take out 1
ear bud?

Thanks for any help,
Bryan"