[Harp-L] Re: Pocket Sax

If people think your harmonica is a toy, wait til' they see you with a pocket sax! ;>

Recently I've been playing a lot more alto sax than harmonica.   I even convinced Mike Polesky to
pull HIS ancient alto out of mothballs and we jammed together through an entire Aebersold book.
(No it was definitely NOT recorded for posterity!)  The versatile Mr. Polesky showed me a few
bebop licks and tricks!

Now if I could only figure out a way to practice the alto while driving! ;>