[Harp-L] VS: Harp-L Digest, Vol 43, Issue 41

Hi Sean,

This is not a theoretical and maybe not a satisfactory answer to your question. Roadhouse Blues is a basic twelve bar blues which leaves lots of room for improvisation on the harp. Sebastian played the way he did but you can do your own thing on this song and sound great. I can imagine lots of players doing it differently and sounding at least as good as John Sebastian who was admittedly great on Roadhouse Blues.

Harri