[Harp-L] Reggae Follow Up...

I just want to say that I got a nice bunch of responses to my post the other
day about reggae harp. I appreciated them and responded off list to all so
as not to clutter the list. This really is the premier resource for all
things harmonica in the world!

I have dusted off my Lee Oskar natural minors and also trying out 4th
position for the first time in a while.  When it comes to minor tunes, 5th
has emerged as my favorite but it doesn't always work. Actually I am finding
that 2nd position works better than I thought. You just have to be real
aware of when to bend/over blow or you sound like crap. Bob Marley's Natty
Dread album has a few nice harp cuts. I would still like some more
suggestions if anybody knows of good recordings of reggae harp.

Thanks Team Harp-L...you da bomb