[Harp-L] Boss DM2

For any of you who have this pedal, what are your
settings?  Going from left to middle to right, I
always had mine set about 3 o'clock, 10, and 10.

After checking out the Gussow clips on Youtube, I've
been experimenting more.  My goal was always to keep
the echo really close in time to the actual note.
Just to fatten it up a bit.  Now I am thinking of
using longer delay times.  Gussow said his was about
8000m/s.  This pedal only goes to 300m/s. bit I think
that seems too long.

Just curious what other have tried.  I don't always
use the pedal, but we started a weekly gig and I have
more room to experiment on stage.  If I like the way
something sounds at home, it almost always sounds like
crap at a real show.

Mike Fugazzi
http://www.myspace.com/mikefugazzi
http://www.niterail.com

"Music should be healing; music should uplift the soul; music should inspire. There is no better way of getting closer to God, of rising higher towards the spirit, of attaining spiritual perfection than music, if only it is rightly understood."
-Hazrat Inayat Khan

Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.