[Harp-L] Howard Levy Amazing Grace- The "Drone" part

http://www.ccnow.com/cgi-local/sc_cart.cgi?6668507999293871

For $1.00, you can purchase Howard Levy doing this traditional hymm. Its incredible. The melody seems simple We all know it. Howard is playing G on a crossed C harp The real clincher is this part where is playing the melody but sustaining an almost "bagpipe" drone at the same time. Has anyone tried this technique. How does this work? Its almost your playing the harp from both sides of your mouth at the same time. Thats the best way I can describe it.
Thanks for any comments

No virus found in this outgoing message
Checked by PC Tools AntiVirus (3.1.0.10 - 9.067.003).
http://www.pctools.com/anti-virus/