Re: [Harp-L] Who's Blowin' Reggae?

In a message dated 3/17/2007 3:06:57 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
leone@xxxxxxxx writes:

        Haaaaaaaaa       OK        OK      I  guess I should have said,
"Willie has a real good harp  player, but I don't know his name. He should get
that guy Randy though, he's  awesome."
         BiscuitBoy Blues

In a  message dated 3/17/2007 1:31:02 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
>  shocklee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
>
>         Willie has a real good harp  player.
>         Randy
>
> For  raggae with harmonica you might  check out a Willie Nelson
> all raggae  album he did recently. I'm  not real familiar with the
> album
> but the band  has  a harmonica player so there are probably a few
> tunes with   harp.
>
> Shockley
>
> ***   I don't think  his harp player is named Randy?
smokey-joe