Re: Subject: Re: Re: [Harp-L] But when it comes right down to it, ,

Tim Moyer said:

...harmonica players as an example of
one type of musician who most  likely was in it for their personal
experience, rather than trying to  "cash in".

So true Tim!

Well I've been attempting to be a "pro" harmonica player since the  1960's...
 Overnight success is just around the corner!

I've played with many great international musicians and singers all over  the
world, from John Lee Hooker and Rory Galagher, (in the '60s) to the
fantastic soul & jazz singer Madeline Bell (2 weeks ago)..

& I've loved every minute of it.

But it WOULD be nice to make some money.

Tommorrow evening, (Sunday) I'm playing with Matthew Jones at "Loch  Fyne"
Restaurant in Oxford... I'm getting £40....&  It will cost me £50  in fuel to
get there and home again..

Rich beyond the dreams of  averice!

Best wishes,
John "Whiteboy" Walden