[Harp-L] Tours through the SE

To help open up the SE for this type of music tour, Orlando area is now on the map as far as potential gigs. I'm also working on a network to join venues/blues societies to make touring through FL much more attractive for artists.

The Iceman

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill.Tidwell@xxxxxx

I also hope to see Tom Ball live one day.  I've been a far-off fan of
his for years.  Hope he makes it to south Louisiana sometime.

Bill "Gottaharp" Tidwell

Moandabluz previously wrote:
Off Topic? Hardly. This is good news for those of us who really like
acoustic harp-guitar duos.

One of my secret (I guess not anymore) ambitions is to find my way to
California someday and to spend a day at the Cold Spring Tavern
listening to Tom Ball and Kenny Sultan do their thing. Cold beer, hot
blues and cool guys, what more could a guy ask for?

Steve "Moandabluz" Webb

still a fool for the harp in Minnesota