[Harp-L] Damien Masterson email change

Hey all,

it's official, damienzm@xxxxxxxxxxxx is defunct now. DeFunked.

Please use dzm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm trying to get a redirect on the old goodomen.net address for the damienmasterson.com site, but in the meantime if you see that old address listed on any other sites or links, please let me know so I can try and get it changed.

Thanks all. Keep practicing!

Damien Masterson http://www.damienmasterson.com or enter my name in any search engine http://www.myspace.com/damienmastersonmusic http://cdbaby.com/all/damienzm 415 305 7138 dzm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Damien Endorses Hohner Harmonicas and Audix Microphones