[Harp-L] Going to play in Lithuania!

Hi -
  In the first week of April I will be making my first trip to eastern Europe - I will be playing a week of club gigs in Lithuania. Mostly in the capital Vilnius, but also at a resort town by the Baltic sea called Palanga.
  If there are any Lithuanians on this list, I`ll be glad to see you at the shows! you can see the dates on my website (listed below), on Danny Wilson`s giglist or at www.blues.lt
  Apparently there is a nice little Blues scene in Vilnius, and I will be playing some acoustic shows backed by two of the top blues artists in that country, Alexander Belkin and Virgis Jutas - who both play harp (on a rack) as well as guitar. I will also play two shows with Mr. Belkin`s band "The road band". Belkin and Jutas recently visited my home town (Tel Aviv) and I did some really good shows with them, including some great harp duets with Alex Belkin.
  See you in Lithuania!

  Dov Hammer
  www.dovhammer.com

Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.