Re: [Harp-L] cornball harp, but what kind of harp or harp device?

For a little more info...

I noted these words on the videos were briefly displayed... but differently on each video!! Hmm. :)

The 2nd one first...
"De Originaliteit", which translated to "Originality".

But on the first one, it was "Borstelnummer"...
Translating to "Brush Number"!
[I didn't realize it was Dutch... thought it was German.]

More fun!
Scrubbie Bobbie

***** Oh, pooh!! Now John beat me to it!! ;-)
You may be right, but the one I have at home here is seemingly a lot smaller, and just like the image you linked to. But, it does appear to me that it's a small hand brush of some sort, meant for detailed work.

:-)
Bubbie Scrobbie