Re: [Harp-L] cornball harp, but what kind of harp or harp device?

And Bobbie beat me to the handheld brush broom!

And the title of their skit "borstelnummer" means roughly "brush number" ...
didn't think of it at first.

And with that in mind, it occurs to me that Dorus might be playing something
like a nail brush.
http://www.blackpearlbotanicals.com/products/scrub_brush_big.jpg

John