From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Team Pratt
Sent: Friday, March 09, 2007 11:34 AM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Re: Roadhouse Blues Harmonica - The Doors

Zach writes:

Does anyone know what equipment John Sebastian may have used during the
recording of this Doors classic.

Its hard to say what kind of equipment someone used in a studio recording 37
years ago.  But I can say John Sebastian did not play the harp on Roadhouse
Blues.  The album lists G. Puglese as the harp player.

Play Well All,

Larry Boy Pratt
www.parkhousejam.com