[Harp-L] Re: Paul deLay RIP

   A little behind on my digests, but wanted to
add my voice to the expressions of loss ... I saw
Paul only once, at one of the harmonica battles
in San Francisco. There were a host of great harp
players there, but to my  ears, Paul was the
best. He did a lot of chromatic that night and
his style was unique and wonderful. RIP, Paul, I
hope you are jamming with the greats ...

Bob Loomis
Concord CA

Finding fabulous fares is fun.