Re: Subject: re: [Harp-L] Vibrato

The term vibrato is frequently confused with tremolo.   It's like snow
blower. Everybody talks about them but they are really snow THROWERs -- whether they
have a paddle wheel or an auger to toss out the snow. If they were really
blowers, they wound in effect be giant fans

Just as the other kinds of vibrato on the harmonica are equally suspect:
diaphram vs. throat (is there really a difference