Re: [Harp-L] Bashfully inquiring

Actually, I wasn't implying anything at all.  I was trying to avoid the
inevitable 'is anyone out there' post that always seems to occur when
someone new joins bluegrassharp and finally runs out of questions.

In truth, it is more true of bluegrassharp than it is of Harp-L.
Bluegrassharp is an exceptionally quiet list.  Harp-L has a healthy,
constant banter of questions and comments going on all the time.  Then,
again, its membership probably outnumbers bluegrassharp's 20 to 1, too.
However, if you want to ask a question specific to the genres it addresses,
bluegrassharp is ideal.  It is a little corner in a great big room where
people can gather for a specific purpose before wandering back out into the
big room to mingle with everyone else.

I enjoyed the =P, though. Tell me, can you curl it to do a U-block? ;-)

Cara Cooke
www.cyberharp.isonfire.com
http://manchacaallstars.tripod.com