Re: [Harp-L] weird harp effect

try checkin your voicemail on your cellphone while messin with your harp..
i've erased messages and set off different commands by accident from the tones!

eric

From: "Splash" <celtiac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] weird harp effect
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 12:48:29 -0500

It's making the fluid in your eyes vibrate and your eyes are oscillating -
changing shape. It happens to me when doing several things... playing harp,
sax, using a large electric power grinder etc. Look at something else
besides the computer monitor when playing and see if it still happens.

PEACE
Scott
Believe in Magic!