From: 46long Blake <46long@xxxxxxxxx>
To: HARP! <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, March 4, 2007 12:16:30 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] beginner gear?

Hey, folks. I was just asked by a relative beginner (can play a little -
single notes, bend a little, knows a couple blues moves) who is really eager
to get an amp and mic.  I'm sure this has been discussed ad-nauseum, but as
I don't want to turn her over to the sharks at the big box music stores,
could any of you kind people quickly suggest a harp-friendly beginner's
setup?  This will be used for in-home practice and fun for the forseeable
future. My guess is that she'd like to stay within the $200-$400 range
total. Thanks!

- Blake

--
Blake Taylor