[Harp-L] Re: Beginner Gear

I agree with the statements of holding off....I am not a beginner, I have played straight mostly gospel and folk for 25 years and the last year or so have been adding blues type sounds to some of my selections....So in one sense I am a beginner, I went overboard, bought a Pro Junior amp and a Shure Green Bullet (although got good deals on both), but found I dont really use them that much yet.... I like using a lot of hand action for my effects and you cant with the bullet and, well let's face it, the Pro Junior wasnt built for Sweet Hour of Prayer.  I should have invested more in other gear such as gig bags, special tuned harmonicas, etc...I just played around with the amp and mike this weekend, the first time in months...I guess what I am saying is she needs to be sure this is her direction.  If she wants to play around and make different sounds, a cheap Berhinger mixer, attached to her home PC with the Magix Audio Studio Deluxe can provide all sorts of wicked sounds for
 less than $100....

Looking for earth-friendly autos?