Re: [Harp-L] Filisko CD

The good news is that you can listen to Joe's great harp playing at cdbaby.

The bad news -- good news for Joe -- is that it's out of stock, indicating
the CD is sellinng well. And you have to leave an email address to be notified
when it will again be available at cdbaby.

I don't know about the rest of you guys, but after listening to a few tracks
online, I can wait.
Phil Lloyd