[Harp-L] Subject: Re: Joe Filisko and what it REALLY is all about...

Forgive me if this has been posted before, but it's MY first  time seeing it.

The incomparable Joe Filisko of this list, SPAH, Buckeye (at least  one I
attended), customizer non pareil...showing here doing a tribute to  Deford Bailey
at the NHL (in Bristol, UK) why he is also one of the most  brilliant players
in the World.  I've had the good fortune to be the  beneficiary of Joe's
expertise on how to use breathing to overcome  stage fright while playing
harmonica...and it helped me play onstage for  the first time ever.  Those who know
him describe the nicest,  most unassuming person on the face of the Planet, with
a  terrific sense of humour.  His entire life is geared  towards helping
others.

To find a recent video of him playing so brilliantly...close up, is
thrilling. Notice no histrionics...no fancy footwork, mics or  anything extraneous.
Just Joe, one hand and a harp.

Wow!:     _Click  here: YouTube - Joe Filisko plays a DeFord Bailey medley_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw95vo82y9o&feature=PlayList&p=055C6ABC996A5743&;
index=5)

Elizabeth

http://www.aol.com.