Re: [Harp-L] Blues Cruise 2008

In a message dated 3/1/2007 12:28:16 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
dmf273@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Those of  you with deeper pockets may be interested in the just revealed
preliminary  lineup for the
Jan 13-20 2008 Legendary Rhythm & Blues Cruise from Fort  Lauderdale to St.
Kitts, St. Croix and
San Juan:

          What does it cost  and do ya get to jam with 'em? That would be the
only way I would pay to play,  OMG some of these people were huge influences
on me. And YES I would get on  stage with Magic Dick and Charlie Musselwhite.
I'd have to wear a diaper, but  I'd do it. I would also carry Taj Mahal's
water or whatever around for him. All  of these people are awesome.
    Randy

Taj Mahal (as always)
Irma Thomas
Tab Benoit
Tommy  Castro
Charlie Musselwhite
Theodis Ealey
Mark Hummel
Magic  Dick
Shemekia Copeland
Jimmy Thackery
Ronnie Baker  Brooks
Terrance Simien
and (as always) more Special Guests  TBA

http://www.aol.com.