Re: [Harp-L] SPAH roll call

In a message dated 6/29/2007 9:27:09 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
tombaehr@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I'll be  there, giving a seminar on "Classical Music for the Non-
Virtuoso."

>From the roll call so far, it seems that there will be more
teachers/clinicians at SPAH than attendees - kinda an interesting way to do a  convention. (I
can see it now - a room full of teachers and an attendee walks in  - all h*ll
breaks loose as the teachers compete for the attention of the  attendee).  :>)

Larry "Notice the Smiley Face" Eisneberg