Re: [Harp-L] Re:Half-Valving a Chromatic

Hi Siegfried.

I guess it is just a convention problem. Brendan calls draw valves the
ones which are activated while drawing a note, thus closing the slot
of the blow reed, and not the valves on the slots of the draw reeds
themselves. And vice-versa.

I use the same convention, as it makes sense to my engineer's mind.

Gruß,
Fernando