From: rmcgraw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Bassman RI for Sale
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx

I've decided to buy a Sonny 410, so I'm going to sell my Bassman RI... the
vol control pots work but need work :-0 [very minor and
cheap and if you are handy you can probably do it yourself...Hard to
explain what I mean by typing, if you're interested you can call me...]tc..
WVa Bob

mail2web LIVE ? Free email based on Microsoft® Exchange technology -
http://link.mail2web.com/LIVE